The present conditions are estblished by Cinco Candelaria S.L., hereinafter Dunne brand, with the object to set the criteria and usage conditions of the website www.dunnebran.com.
According to the established in Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE 34/2002), Dunne brand hereby places the holder of the website data:
Identification and contact
Cinco Candelaria S.L..
Address: Calle Lomo Juan Díaz 26, Candelaria, SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, 38540 - ESPAÑA
Telephone: 610 388 318
Registered in the Trade Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, T 3471, F136, S8, sheet TF 58140
By registering in the present website the customer automatically accepts his/her web user condition. By accessing, using and enjoying the online store, the user accepts the conditions herein contained at the moment he/she enters the website. Dunne brand reserves the right to change at any time its legal conditions, as well as to perform any technical or visual improvement when appropriate. In case these modifications infer in the user’s privacy rights, they shall be notified in advance prior to the modifications becoming effective.
Dunne brand informs you that, as required by Article of Organic Act on the Personal Data Protection:
- The personal data sent by you by any contact means that Dunne brand have at your disposal (among them, e-mail, web contact forms, social media channels, telephone, among others) shall be included in the records of which Cinco Candelaria S.L. is holder.
- Your data shall be collected for the following purposes:
- Attending your requests.
- Managing your user account.
- Managing your purchases and their shipments.
- Performing quality evaluation campaigns of our products and services.
- Sending information about Dunne brand, its products, news, offers, special events invitations, among others.
- Sharing in our social networks those pictures in which our brand is tagged. Note that not all pictures tagged shall be posted.
In the event of allowing the information submission, this shall be sent through different means, including electronic means (e-mails, apps, sms, mms, etc.).
- In order to carry out the administrative management of Cinco Candelaria S.L., your data shall be communicated to other companies related to Dunne brand, as well as to manage the shipping, tracking and quality controlling your purchases in our web platform.
- We have indicated the mandatory fields in the contact forms, without which we shall not be able to attend your enquiries, register your user, manage your purchase and/or shipping it. Please, fill all fields marked as mandatory.
- You do guarantee the truthfulness provided to Dunne brand, and any error on them shall be your own liability. Please, inform us as soon as possible of any changes arising from the data provided by you.
- The aforementioned consents may be withdrawn at any time.
- You may unsubscribe from the commercial information service by following the instructions provided at the end of any of our e-mails or by requesting this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may access your rights for access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a request in writing together with a copy of your ID card to the following address Calle Lomo Juan Díaz 26, Candelaria, SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, 38540, or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
All our files have been duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
III. OUTSIDE LINKS POLICY
Third parties’ links shall be found at Dunne brand website. These links have the purpose of providing additional information about our products, suppliers and collaborators, as well as providing the user the access to the different Dunne brand’s official social networks profiles and other selling platforms on the internet.
The only website managed by Dunne brand is www.dunnebrand.com. Any other web site, despite being the link at Dunne brand site, is out of our control and our liability. The user is free to access these web sites, being solely responsible for visiting them. Dunne brand is not responsible for the user’s experience while visiting them, nor for the content and/or offers received at the visit.
IV. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
By entering and using this website, the user agrees with the following general conditions:
a) Intellectual property: The user shall not make use of the information herein contained, neither of its design and/or graphic content, without the express authorization of the web holders or the intellectual and industrial property rights holders. Otherwise, the user would be breaking the intellectual and industrial property rights.
- It is forbidden to reproduce, either completely or partially, the web.
- It is forbidden to use the commercial name, brand, trade marks, graphics and logotypes of Dunne brand.
b) The user shall be held responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided.
c) The user shall communicate of any change in his/her data, in order to collaborare with the quality principles thereof, as required by the Organic Act on Data Protection. in
d) The user is liable for the comments left on our blog, as well as for the information that he/she might reveal through them. Please, do not publish any personal or private data.
V. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Data Protection: Dunne brand, has taken all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of details given, and to avoid them being altered, lost, used or accessed without authorisation, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether through human action or physical or natural influences. All of the above is in accordance with the terms of article 9 of the Orcanic Act on Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/07 of 21 jdecember approving the Regulations on Security Measures for Automated Files containing Personal Data.
Comments: Dunne brand is not liable for any postings published by users on its page and/or blog. These postings shall not be actively followed up. For this reason, Dunne brand is not liable for the time that an inadequate posting remains published on this page/blog. In case the website’s holder or a user finds a published posting that damages the rights of a third party or that threatens the security, integrity or moral of the community, it might be deleted.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Spanish substantive law provisions shall be applicable.
Consumers and users: In case of dispute, the courts to consider such matter shall be those designated by the applicable legislation: the buyer’s address or the place of performance of the obligation.
Professional buyer or company: In case of dispute by the parties, both parties expressly waive their own jurisdiction to the courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife